Thread: Brain Challenge
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 05:34 AM
IshtarsMom

Default Brain Challenge

Keep trying to stay ahead and keep the old thinker going.. Haven't a clue what I will do with all these purses since I barely wear underwear let alone dress up...LOL If no one in the family wants will donate to the Haven sale...in the meantime it keeps me off the street...

Saw something like this one that was a ying yang design....rethought it a bit and made a pattern...Mmmmm...made several wrong turns, discovered the proper sewing order of the pieces allowing me to practice my ripping skills...then finally managed to finish it....Gosh I miss the dexterity of the old days before arthritis when I could put the proper finishing touches by hand...but am very grateful for the sewing machine that keeps me going...

I did have something happen I haven't had before...maybe someone knows what I did wrong...when putting together the interior pockets with fusible interfacing I was faced with air bubbles between the layers...started in the middle and pressed outward...pricked holes and still couldn't work them out...

Thanks for looking and any input...
Attached Thumbnails 004.jpg