View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 04:36 PM
RugosaB

The last 6-8 years I've gone to one quilt show a year, always the same one - the Sauders Show every spring. There must be very very few tables 'selling' things, I just remember quilt after quilt.
Come to think of it, maybe such tables are not allowed due to the quilt shop right next door. It's always held the weekend Sauders opens for the year.

The Sauders Quilt Shop seems to have the newest of quilty things. I always seem to buy something, but that is never my goal. I just want to see the quilts and have lunch at their barn restaurant with hubby.
They always have a row of chairs for the chauffeurs, one with an appropriate sign for the right person(this photo has been shared before, it's just so darn cute! I had to post it again):

I forgot to say that we go at a time when it is never crowded, usually a Thursday. It's way out in the middle of farm country but sometimes I do see buses of visitors coming. They have a hotel but I really don't know if folks stay there overnight, but I suppose one could.
Attached Thumbnails image118.jpg  

Last edited by RugosaB; 06-24-2014 at 04:42 PM. Reason: forgot to add