Old 06-27-2014, 04:00 AM
Gerbie

Originally Posted by DebbieJJ View Post
Sandy, you're lucky to have gone that long, and then to find out about the mix-up with your address. Like they say, computers are only as good as the carbon-based units in front of them!
I absolutely love your comment here. I had to laugh when I read it. Eons ago when we first started using computers for our school attendance one of our school secretaries was gipping and complaining about the computer she was working on. She made some crazy statement about the computer that it was just not working, she kept coming up with the wrong answer for her daily totals . I really made her mad when I told here the computer could only do what the operator typed in. I like you definition much better.

We are lucky here in Tx. We get a reminder when our lic. and lic. plates are due. Lic. Plates are due annually. Our driver's lic. expire on our B-Day every 6 yrs.. We also get to sometimes renew them by mail, but usually have to go to the local office and take an eye exam. But I check every so often on my Diver's lic date for renewal because I have had no notice in the past.

Last edited by Gerbie; 06-27-2014 at 04:11 AM.