Old 06-27-2014, 10:25 PM
dublb

Well taday was a crazy busy one! It started w/me takin' my DGS ta the park. (The 1 yro.) The mowers were at the park & I couldn't just let him roam. He kept gittin' frustrated w/me & just sittin' in the grass. LOL The grass was about 7" tall & when he sat down in it he almost disappeared. I was carrin' his bag, my purse, & my Rt 44 Diet Dr Pepper. I usually will carry my stuff about 30 ft ahead o' him & put it down. Then I will go back & pick him up & carry him ta about 30 ft ahead o' my stuff. Then as I go back & git my stuff he roams around ta his hearts delight. After a bit I'll repeat the process. I couldn't leave him w/those big mowers agoin' back & forth at the park so I'd just wait till he would decide ta follow me ta the playground. By the time we got ta the playground all he wanted ta do was walk on the sidewalk that surrounds the equipment. He circled it about 50 times. At least he had a good time. He sure was worn out by the time I got him home.

Then I met DH at the house for lunch.

Next I headed back ta the LQS ta work on my serger project again. That was alotta fun but I had ta cut it short 'cause DDIL had been given a Fisher Price mini playground & she needed a truck ta go & git it. Since I am now drivin' DH's Tundra I said that I'd help. (I had ta leave the LQS at 3:30 but before I left my teacher gave me the last steps ta git the purse finished.) Well DDIL wanted the playground for my backyard. Another thing for my DGSons ta play w/when they git here. Hmmmm I might take it ta Brady. All the kids will just love it.

I worked on the li'le serger purse tanight & it's almost finished. I'm pretty excited about all the things I learned. I really can see myself usin' it on some o' my blocks. The pulled flatlock stitch gives the seams such a nice decorative look.