View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 12:45 PM
hsquiltingmom

Hi all,

I am working on organizing my projects and sewing/quilting area for 2010. The room I use is a good size room, but I would like to use 1/2 of it for a guest room. What kind of divider would you use and how would you do it? I like to leave wips out so if I have 20 minutes to work, I don't spend most of the time getting organized. Also, how would you organize your projects. I have about 4 queen quilt tops cut out that I am working on, and several crib size quilts. Right now, I put things in gallon size ziploc bags and a pattern with them. I want it to look organized, but as mentioned above I want to have projects ready and available when I have a few minutes to work. Any suggestions would be wonderful. I am hoping to get some machine quilting frames set up, but then I also have the grace frames for handquilting, which I know that I could fold up and put in the closet or under the bed or whatever, when not in use.

Thanks. I have learned a lot from this board and hope there will be some good suggestions.