Old 06-28-2014, 12:25 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Row By Row Experience ... I was in an LQS today that is part of this and had a sneak peak of their row! Also, saw the free kits for the July Shop Hop.

Honchey ... here's to a fun month!
CarrieM ... is your Connie's in the Row by Row?
MiraB ... you can live vicariously thru us ... and sit at home and make the Rows while we are out Hopping!

W4Me ... I'm surprised too, that it is totally free too. I think last year was such a fiasco and they got so much negative feedback, that they got the message that they needed to up things a little if they wanted to get a following. The one LQS has told me several times that July is her biggest month, so she has no problems with the freebie. Certainly better we get these blocks ... than something we really do not want. Your Canada D'Eh! is even more impressive seeing it in the window.

MiraB ... *gasp* your stars are beautiful. What a special touch of the corner stars, twinkling away!

CarrieM ... a nice start to a new quilt!

To answer the question about the QOTS Minis ... yes, I have the first three months completed.
All from scraps, including the black that was triangle offcuts from an earlier quilt.
So has anyone else done them? ... please do share and show!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]480753[/ATTACH]

And now.... I am off to the sewing room, and hoping that it will be MUCH cooler there, than here!
Attached Thumbnails qotsminis-2-.jpg