View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 12:29 PM
madamekelly

Default A "gift" for all of you

I just have to share this with you. I am disabled by several problems which are not important, but I tell you so you understand the amount of medications I take on a daily basis. I also have fibromyalgia, so exercise is difficult.
I am telling all of you this to share my recent discovery. I have watched Doctor Oz talk about a pill that is natural and magically helps you lose weight on his TV show. Garcinia Cambogia is what it is called, and the one I bought has nothing else in it. I listened to him discuss it for over three years, and finally decided to try it. I told my doctor about it, and he said "give it a try", so I did.
I bought the brand that Dr. Oz speaks of and started taking two a day (instructions say three a day, but I forget to take the one at lunch most days.) with my regular meds. I started on June tenth and as of today I have lost 9 pounds! (I even had pizza last week!)
I would never pretend to recommend any way of altering your self, except this is so easy, and just a fruit product, so give it a try. It has made me feel better than I have in years so there must be something in it that my system lacks, at least that was my doctor's opinion. He said to keep it up, and I might just reverse my Type 2 diabetes with the weight loss. How can I fail? I hope some of you try this, I would love to compare notes with you.
Ok, ok, off my soap box and back to my current wall hanging project. ; )