View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 11:09 AM
irishrose

My GS married a girl from China, but the wedding was here - just 100+ miles. He was teaching EASL classes - ( whoops, English As a Second Language) students and found his wife there. It was an interesting wedding. The bridesmaids and groomsmen were African, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish and 3 North Americans - the groom, his brother and a friend. This is only a partial picture.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]481041[/ATTACH]

Pat, I know what you mean about not accepting limitations. I was out of the wheelchair too much yesterday and my foot was sore and didn't stop overnight. I was freaked out this morning and called the Dr's office for the first cancellation. I've settled down since and have resigned myself to three more days before I can do anything. It was pretty major surgery and only two weeks ago today, so I have to be more patient - not my strong point.

It's too bad I didn't sign up in time this month. I actually am losing weight. The cast and I together have dropped below an important 0. Woohoo!!!

Time to go cut out more circles. The sewing is easy, thank goodness. It's a scrappy batik Drunkard's Path - I'm wishing at this point I'd chosen some favorites and not done scrappy, but I'm in for the long haul. I don't want to scrap these.
Attached Thumbnails 100_0195.jpg