Old 07-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Elisabrat

I sent each of you your partner. Please email me back if you did not receive an email. I will try to find the list again lol as surely I will have lost it by then. I count on each of you to write each other and to work out mailings and to let me know. Don't let me down. Next month is the first secret swap as tomorrow I found out today (lucky me!) I have surgery on my arm to try to get things moving again. apparently another clot. BORING! (thinking that is not the word I was thinking but this is a polite board so I will be polite.. ARGH!). I will not be on tomorrow so I will check back tonight to see if anyone has troubles and also to repair any mistakes I made. I make them. sigh. its true don't act so shocked (ok act shocked humor me). I do rectify them however. Please write tonight if you can will try to write back by THURSDAY due to well drugs, knocked out, unconscious stuff like that. Thanks! remember: write your partners, write me to tell me you sent/received and most importantly and the most fun? POST PICTURES so we can enjoy your lucky gifts!