View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 08:32 PM
barbarakibler23

Hi ladies...love the chatting. (thanks)

Sewbizgirl...thanks for showing the block. I have made that block myself! I did not know that was what it was called. I made a quilt a few years ago that was online. We made it with 1 layer cake and some extra pieces. It was my first real quilt and it made me make blocks I never would have made. I kept that quilt for me!!!!
Sorry to hear about your dog Sophie. My little dog is a Sophie also. She is so sweet , minds most of the time...and is my constant companion.

Sheri...that is one big dog...so cute and looks really cuddly.

Havplenty..sorry about your about your job. A few years back I also quit a job (it was only part-time) because of mental abuse to ME! It is a hard decision but I am glad I did it ....good luck finding that perfect job!
Also good for you to be debt free.....we are working on that ourselves. My husband and I did a Dave Ramsey Class that helped us with working towards a debt free life. Not there yet...but we are on our way.
Also I am planning on participating in the "row by row shop hop." Like Oneteappot I have a few things that have to be finished before I get to work on any new projects.
Oneteappot Cute fur babies have there! Also your yard is beautiful! Looks so organized, weed free and happy!
That is a place were I would love to relax in!

Barb