View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 07:21 PM
AllyStitches

Default Wanted to say Thank You!!

My husband and I spent the evening last night putting my sewing machine on the rack and connecting the stitch regulator. I couldn't have done it without all of the advice you all have offered over the last few weeks and I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all of your words of wisdom and kindness. I asked a lot of questions and was rather confused/overwhelmed, and had more enthusiasm than brains at some points! This process has been 10 years in the making, which is a very long story about a blended family and not much mom time, so I am very grateful for the advice I've been given.

I have five quilts on my mind at this point, and I'm really hoping they can be done by Christmas. 4 are OBW's-- two "matching" ones for my little nieces, one for my dad that I started in 2009, and one for my brother (fabric just ordered.) Those are the priority, but I'd also like to start working on a quilt for my bed.

Anyway. Thanks again, you all were awesome in helping me get set up!! I have a few more little nitpicky projects to get my sewing room sorted out, and then I'll send pics of all I've been up to.

xo
Ally

Last edited by AllyStitches; 07-05-2014 at 07:30 PM.