View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 06:39 AM
meanmom

I am not a neat freak at all. Both of my sons had a weeks worth of socks and work uniforms scattered all across my living room and dining room. There were dirty dishes everywhere. Most of it is gone now. Also they never put out a new dish rag EVER! I could smell it when I walked in the front door. I am hoping to get some sewing in today. I am ready to start something new. I am going to make a flag quilt for my brother. He has been admiring mine for years. He has helped me with numerous projects around the house. Hopefully I can finish it for his birthday in October.
Irish your new quilt sounds beautiful. I can't wait to see it. I hope your cast is better with your modifications. I walked about a mile last night. My knee feels ok this morning. The only thing that bothers me is that I am so out of shape. I have not walked much in months. I see the doctor on Monday and hopefully I can start the shots again. My good knee often hurts more than the bad knee.
Have a good weekend. The produce it starting to come in from the garden like crazy so I have lots of yummy veggies. So far I have zucchini, onions, corn, peppers and tomatoes. MMMMM I love the tomatoes the best. I need to come up with something yummy to make out of the zucchini for dinner.