Old 07-08-2014, 10:01 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

It must be the "eyes" have it this month. QNS--hope your eye continues working for you. Glad you like the Warm Wishes pattern--yes it's easy to piece, but really makes a nice quilt.
Yeah Jan sticker shock when I got my new glasses--each lens was $125. Guess that's what I get for having astigmatism and the need for bifocals.
DH cut hay yesterday--and another 1 1/4" rain fell early evening. Ground is getting a "little" wet and with tall hay shading the ground it doesn't dry out very fast.
Picked my first cucumber yesterday--only about 3' long, but looked so tempting....Now to pick broccoli again and a few peas. Made a quiche yesterday with kale from the garden too. Enjoyed a sauteed yellow squash for dinner on Sunday.
Have 40 of the stars finished--and had to do something different Anael . So I put together a little red and cream mini. Just need to sew binding down. Plan on taking it over to friend's tonight to work on. Taking girls into vacation Bible school so will have some time to visit while they are there. Will share when I get it finished. Oh Jan, goals are just that....not always reached, which is why they are repeated