View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 04:45 AM
ritamaew

Rhonda Your husband is going to have the healthiest diet on the planet and live to be 110 ! I am a gluten free vegan. My craving for sweets is gone. And that happened quickly. There are so many gluten free vegan/vegetarian recipes, you can try something different every day, My favorite sites are fatfreevegan, savvyvegetarian, glutenfreevegangirl, veganrunnereats. Today a lot of restaurants have gluten free options. Then you have to find veggie options, I have found restaurants where I can order the meat dish without the meat and ask for extra veggies. By now you know about Bob'sMill gf flours. I like tinkyada brown rice pasta because it doesn't turn into mush. Feel free to message me for more info since this is a fav topic of mine. I only do sweets for family get togethers. I like quick and easy meals.
Oh yes I could eat dairy after I was gluten free about a year, but now I am dairy free by choice. I use unsweetened almond milk. See godairyfree.com. This gf stuff becomes second nature after a bit and I don't feel depried at all.
Rita