Old 07-11-2014, 08:44 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Bev--even when dear ones complete a well lived life it is hard to let them go...Be sad and then be glad for the part she played in making you the person you are.

Love it when we "check in" every once in a while to keep us all in touch with each other.

Looks like you've been accomplishing something in the sewing cave, QNS! Love the blues for your WW's quilt

Yes--GGal it's a busy time of year. Oh sweet berries...one thing I'm not sure I want to commit to, but I do like them. With this cool spell I'm going to start some lettuce--perfect weather for it!!

My garden shed arrived Wed--waiting for DH to have a minute to put it in place and level it (it's on 6 x 6 skids). I'm so excited to have this shed, won't be long at it will be full. Since I have no garage I have lots of things I have in the house that should be in it. And then I have room for ...... you guessed it..... more fabric.. Seriously, I can arrange space better to take care of the fabric I have!!! Bought paint to paint the shed--exterior wood siding and remembered little paint brushes for kiddos to help with, too. Sounds like a next week job with rain in the forecast until Monday or Tuesday. Meanwhile with yesterday's busy day I see I have a flat tire after I got home from a GD's softball game. Someone's going to have to take it to town before Monday as I'm to meet DD an hour away and bring WI DGD here for a week. Kids want a sleep over in the shed!!! Great initiation idea

Chopped peas and barley late yesterday--still about 10 loads left in the field. Been spitting all morning--but I think once this little system goes through we can continue getting it off the field around noon--yes soon...

So off I go for another summer day on the farm...