View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 03:36 AM
meanmom

I received 3 months of FQ yesterday and a little cash for mailing them out from mateoh. They are so pretty. One of my quilt guild friends has been bugging me to enter some of my quits in the fair or other places. She is a quilt judge so I am taking her advice. They are of course due today and I still need a hanging sleeve on one of them. I am entering my avatar and a few other items.
I am going to have a tough weekend. My GS 4th birthday party is tonight. We are having pizza and I made strawberry cheesecake. He loves cheesecake and wanted a Spiderman cake so I topped it with homemade strawberry jelly and took some white chocolate and made a spiderweb on it. Tomorrow we are having dinner at my sisters. Kinner won't be a problem as she is a lousy cook. (my elderly Uncle told me that she obviously doesn't use the same cookbook as my sister and me). Everything has to be thrown together in a hurry and be low fat, that doesn't mean it has to be tasteless. I am making raspberry tiramisu for dessert. My cousin is here from Iowa and it is her favorite. Hopefully there won't be any leftovers.