Old 07-13-2014, 12:04 PM
JeanieG

You are just moving along great QNS! I love, love, love the lilacs! Wow what beautiful fabric, and I'm also admiring the three bottom fabrics. They will look beautiful in whatever pattern you chose.

As for what I have been working on:

I have quilted 1/3 of my Celtic Solstice (it has been too warm to do another section that is basted and ready), and I'm almost finished with a new purse pattern. I did the latest "Train Ride" mystery here on the board as my leader/enders for Celtic Solstice, and it turned into a great table topper. I still need to back it. I did the Mystery Charity Quilt that was on Missouri Star Quilt Co, and it turned out to be a more modern quilt. I have several sections to sew together, then it will be a flimsy. It may stay a flimsy for a long time - I am not at all fond of the pattern.

I have lost interest in the 50 Stars that I started, maybe will start up again as they are considering starting it up again next year. I am still not that fond of PP. The same with the Quilting on the Square odd shaped blocks. Both are PP, and I just could not handle that much of it. I think I'll turn the ones I have into a table runner.

Last edited by JeanieG; 07-13-2014 at 12:12 PM.