Old 07-13-2014, 02:35 PM
mirabelle

Wow I have just caught up on the chatter..

Bev my deepest sympathy to you and your family on the sad loss of your DGM, I know how hard it is to let go of the ones we love.

JanRN it is so hard when our pets leave us, they become part of our family and are like our children sometimes, but I am sure you have lots of wonderful memories.

QNS lovely fabric and projects

Honchey and Oksewglad, wonderful mini projects, (please don't tempt me)

I am still plodding away at Sylvia (72 blocks made) 50 Stars (23 finished) Jane (still only 39 blocks) QOTS Miniatures (only 6 behind) and another two BOM's that I am doing and up to date with. DD finished her Spike quilt and now I have it for quilting, I have done a little SID and almost ready to attack the free motion quilting. But that will have to wait for next week as I have carpet cleaners coming next Thursday so have to pack up the 3 bedrooms, leaving only the beds, which also means packing up my sewing room and shock horror unplugging my machines.. I hope to get all the curtains washed before the end of the week and then next weekend put everything back all nice and clean.

I hope I haven't missed replying to anyone, will try and pop in more often but at the moment life is just hectic for me.

Hugs to everyone