View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 04:37 AM
KathyC9511

Default Best Day of Quilting!!!!

I had the best day free motion quilting yesterday! I started quilting at 11:00 am and stopped at 4:00 pm. Made so much headway on a quilt I will be entering in an upcoming quilt show in early 2015.

Usually after a marathon day of free motion quilting, I wake up with a sore neck and back. Not the case today! I really think my new Jennoop Quilt Suspenders system has taken me to a new, more comfortable way of free motion quilting. The system works with any quilting set up from a domestic machine to a sit down machine like my Handi Quilter. Easy to assemble (I did it in 5 minutes!) and made of extremely sturdy PVC pipe. Even my husband was amazed at how freely I could move my quilt top over my table top. He has listened to me moan and grown when struggling to free motion quilt a large quilt top for years.

Ladies, please check out this website: www.jennoop.com/quilt-suspenders.html

She also makes a collapsible lap quilt frame for hand quilting. I am going to order it next month. All of the Jennoop products are made in the USA by a fellow quilter. I am so happy that I found out about this system. Feel like I can tackle any quilting project now with ease!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg