Old 07-15-2014, 12:39 AM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by Elisabrat
if you tug at the hanging the red in the frame will straighten out or press it with starch and it will not pull out like it is! yikes! glad you liked the fabric also and the magazine is all NO cook/bake! thought how wonderful in hot weather... you can feel free to make all those lovely things and send them my way! Kiss kiss (lol).
Who has time to press things??.. I've got quilting to do, I can't be bothered with ironing!! Haha.
I was too excited to stop and press it, I just wanted to get it in my holder and see how the holder looked holding something other than air. Then I quickly snapped the pic so I could upload and post it to share here.
You have just proven my saying that "most of us are our own worst critics..". Probably no one else noticed that it needs pressing. And I will attest that it hangs perfectly straight now...so never fear, Brat's sewing is straight, it's her swap partner that's a bit "off".
I was hoping your pkg would've become in yesterday. Hope it's in today...

Darling lil quilt, love the dresdens...and I also can't wait to see the "full" pics of the sneak peeks pictured!!
K

Last edited by kiffie2413; 07-15-2014 at 12:42 AM.