Old 07-15-2014, 05:08 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Lots of chatter today...love it! Best of things to come vibes being sent to you, Carrie. I have found the Dr.s will push medicine that reacts differently within your body than what they expected or the side effects they forgot to mention to you reacts in your body. It is good that you were lying down and can feel it coming on...my dh cannot feel it coming on...so its a big worry here.

Love your purse, Jeanie. Well done on colors and 'buckle' flap...looks like California to me.

Yep, GG and Honchey, I like to 'control' the scrappy a bit...on the confetti and on the "I SPY' one too. Mo friend selected the blocks to put into I SPY when she was here, so I have sewn a row together...twelve by twelve...were the plans....I think I will make it thirteen by thirteen since the blocks are all cut out. Then quilt it row by row....front then the back...each will its own set of blocks...then put back onto the front and bind it. Hopefully by Christmas time.

Everyone have a good day....Celebrate a new day in our lives. Enjoy, this too shall pass and never repeat itself.