Old 07-15-2014, 08:57 AM
IshtarsMom

Default Grrrr...Feline Folly.. One of the Girls did it!

Trimmed and random sorted a 90+ piece stack of 3" scraps last night for the binding on the exploding blocks quilt..sorted by pattern and length and put them next to the sewing machine to sew along as I felt like it...Got up to a scrambled up mess...Now they are really random...Grrrrr...I know it was one of the girls because they are the ones that "get even"...AND they got thrown out of the bedroom last night because they were deliberately banging on stuff to keep us awake. Someday I will learn to put stuff totally away...Not like kids where you can find out who did it or punish them all or threaten them with military school....they won't confess...I have watched Callie do something to wake DH up then either take off like a speeding bullet before he sees her or drop down and pretend to be asleep. He will swear she didn't do anything...had to take a picture to prove it..He fell totally in love with her the first day she showed up freezing and starving and is blind to her faults. She is the really sneaky one...Istar does the same thing just isn't as subtle and gets caught, but since I was asleep I don't know which one did it.... Can't live with them and can't live without them. LOL
Attached Thumbnails wake-up-call.jpg