View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 10:00 AM
Quiltology

Carriem - thank you for your kind words. I feel that appliqué is one of my weakist areas so you (and everyone else) saying that it looks nice means a lot to me.

Emma - thank you and howdy fellow Oregonian! Roseburg is a bit of a distance for me but if I'm ever in the area I'll try to give you a heads up and maybe we can meet up for coffee or something, or vice versa. I've dabbled a little bit in FM, but the extent of my experience is stippling and 2 feather circle pot holders. I'm getting the idea that I'm going to have to start some new projects to practice FM so that I can finish this one.. Lol anyone eles's UFO warning bells going off? Thank you for yours and everyone else's encouragement. I know with it we all will get it done...eventually.

nena - thanks and I'm sure it was still a lovely quilt.

Michelle - thank you for your kind words, you and all the others on this thread inspired me to finish up the top after I read through your posts.

nanna-up-north - thank you for your words and noticing some of the technique things. It makes me feel good that you think I did good b/c from what I've seen on this thread I really admire your work as a quilter.

Thank you all again for your kind words and for stroking my ego, my head is now roughly the size of a watermelon!! Lol. Being a self taught quilter (no quilting classes of any sort to date) your recognition and praise goes a long way here for my self confidence. Hopefully I'll get this thing finished before it turned a year old in october...lol...

Hope all is well with you guys and happy quilting!!