View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 07:45 AM
seasaw2mch

Well thanks everyone for the kind words about my blocks but you all are doing such great ones for me I have to try and keep up with you. LOL

It seems that a few of you really like the Irish Logs, well so do I. I was totally amazed at how it looked when I started changing the colors for that block in the EQ7 program, which is where that block came from. Thanks to Terriamn, I'm now planning to make a quilt like this in the near future. Here is a picture of the block in it's original form, looks nothing like the one I made. I did make a little change in the block because I didn't want all those pieces in the center.

Also I want to point out that I don't deserve to much credit for remembering the block names. Most of the blocks are in EQ7 or QuiltPro programs and some are designs that I run across on the net but I redraw them in the EQ program so I have them. I keep forgetting the names so I decided to make a list of all the people in the BOOM projects that I do and then list the blocks I made for each person so I don't sent them the same block each time. It's just my own way of helping me keep from sending the same person the same block each time.
Attached Thumbnails original-irish-logs-block.jpg  

Last edited by seasaw2mch; 07-16-2014 at 07:58 AM.