Thread: Go or GoBaby?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 10:29 AM
Peckish

Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post
I think you would be happier long-term with the Go! Many more options for dies down the road. Plus, the Go! folds up neatly and takes very little actual storage space. It's the *dies* that start taking up space once you start collecting them!
Agree with Prism, as usual. I have the Baby and have been disappointed that some of the dies I've wanted were too large for it.

Originally Posted by gale View Post
Neither. The Big Shot Pro is better than both of them.
Sort of agree with this also, although I'm not sure it's the B.S. Pro (snort) that I'd want, but that's only out of ignorance and not preference. I know a woman who sells all of the die cutting machines, and she talks about being able to use Accuquilt dies in non-Accuquilt machines.

Moral of the story - check out ALL of the die-cutting machines before you decide. Also, you might want to look into the Brother Scan-n-Cut. A lot of the quilters I know who are appliquers are going absolutely bonkers over this machine because they can design anything they want and make it any size they want. You would not be limited to any one company's dies; you'd be limited just by your imagination.