View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 05:16 AM
Gerbie

Originally Posted by sash View Post
My grandson and his wife are here for a baby shower and I have made "baby stuff" for them for their shower. They have been married maybe 2 years. They had a little wedding that was in another town and I was unable to
attend. I think I probably just gave them money for their wedding as it was kind of a spur of the moment wedding.
Anyway, he asked me when was he going to get a "marriage quilt" and how long did he have to be married to get one (jokingly). I was very honored that he wants one and by golly he will get one, just don't know when. Oh: I almost forgot my question. I bought E. Burns book (Lover's Knot) a long time ago and thought that would be the perfect quilt to make. Is it an easy quilt to make? I would say I am an adv. int. quilter (maybe). I have made him a quilt, but he said he wanted a "marriage quilt". Gotta love that grandson. I love all my g/children. He is in the Air Force stationed in Okla. I would love to see any quilts by this pattern. Thanks.
If you will check in today's tutorials 'nana up north ' gave her tutorial on the 3 fabric quilt for her 'Lover's Knot" that Dina was referring to.