View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 06:45 AM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Default 2" Squares Swap NOW OPEN

WELCOME SWAPPERS!

We will be swapping sets of 50 unique (no two alike) 2” squares. Participants may swap one to eight sets. Each set is to be packaged in a baggie with the sender’s real name, and board name on the bag. I will swap baggie for baggie.

Please be sure you have 50 well cut squares in each bag, with no duplicates in one bag. All bags may be alike, but no like squares in any one bag. Please use only good quality quilting 100% cotton. NO blends or homespun fabrics, please. Rotary cutting is strongly recommended!

To sign up, pm me by July 31, and tell me how many sets you want to swap, up to 8. When you pm I will also need your real name and private email address. I will then send you my mailing address to send your squares to. Squares must be received by Aug. 15. I will swap and mail packages out by or before Aug. 22.

Enclose $5.95 in cash or stamps (no metered labels!) in your package for return shipment. I will mail your squares back in a padded priority envelope. International swappers will need to mail at least two weeks before the deadline, and will be responsible to research and send the proper amount for return shipment.

All general board swap rules apply… http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...-a-t20154.html

So start going through your scraps and cutting your 2” squares and get ready to swap! Use the thread to chat and visit with other members, and share patterns and ideas for using the 2" squares-- let's have fun with this!

Please mail early!