View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 11:13 AM
janjj

I have used biodegradable soap since about 1961 Amway and Shaklee. a few years ago I began using a laundry ball. love it I bought it from Mystic Wonders, Inc. I also have the balls for my dishwasher. for info on these you can go to www.mysticwondersinc.com I love my wonder water stick for plants & cleaning from there also. no need to buy windex anymore. this does the job. I use it for cleaning spots on my carpet too.
I recently read that Washing Soda should be used to clean all your clothes - even before you wear them I also love Oxyclean I had some blue embroidery thread bleed when doing "Walking in a Winter Wonderland". after trying many things to remedy the situiation I soaked it in Oxyclean It did a very good Job.
Another product I love is a glass nail file. Do not buy the cheap ones. Have used these for many years now.
Guess I could go on and on I buy products from Global Light Networks love many of their products but my favorite is Bentonite Living Clay. You can use it to drink, or topically. use it for many, many things. you can stop bleeding, bathe in it. it will help you detoxify, The clay is 25% off until evening of the 21st. I believe even free shipping.
globallightnetworks.com for more info.

I should add: Diatomaceous Earth - this can even be used to kill scorpians! I bought Pure Diatomaceous earth which is food grade. One can then ingest this and it will kill parasites in you. for the food grade call 505-243-1460. You can buy the regular kind which you can use outside at seed or farm stores. It is not dangerous google it when insets crawl over it , it will feel sharp to them and they will dehydrate and die. good for those nasty things that eat your hosta plants !