View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 03:44 PM
quiltnut4ever

Default Twin's boy and girl's quilts

On another note...I have been stating lately on two boards, this one and another one that I have been working on two quilts for a set of twins that were born in June of this year. They were born earlier but they are now home and doing well! I'd like to share the photos with you all. I will say that I impressed myself with this work that I told my friend that I wanted to keep them. That's how much beautiful they came out! I don't like bragging but I will say I'm very proud of how they came out. The first one is the baby girl quilt. The edges are embroidered in paisley flowers silver/purple and a paisley feather embroider from Embroidery Library online. The second quilt is for the boy and all four embroideries were also from emblibrary.com as well as the feather stitches in the corners. Both have their labels in the back. My fiancée took the photos so I apologize if you cannot make out the feather stitching but I wanted to share these all with you. Thank you for looking.
Attached Thumbnails july-2014-twins-boy-girl-quilts-w-emb-001.jpg   july-2014-twins-boy-girl-quilts-w-emb-003.jpg   july-2014-twins-boy-girl-quilts-w-emb-004.jpg   july-2014-twins-boy-girl-quilts-w-emb-009.jpg   july-2014-twins-boy-girl-quilts-w-emb-012.jpg  

july-2014-twins-boy-girl-quilts-w-emb-008.jpg