Old 07-18-2014, 06:20 PM
dublb

Hey Ya'll. I have been so busy w/my DD in town. She leaves tamarrow. Taday we drove all over town again. It seems ta be the thing we do. LOL There are a lotta places that she wants ta go & do when she is in town. One o' the things we did taday was we went ta a thrift store. The owner is named Beverly also. We play w/other customers minds when I walk in, as she says "Hi Beverly" & I say "Hi Beverly" back. LOL I found another cute li'le "childs" hand crank sewin' machine. It's a cute red one. When we got home DD told DH that I bought another sewin' machine & he about passed out. When I showed it ta him he sighed & said that it was OK. I then showed him the roaster that I got at a garage sale for $10. His DM used ta have one & there is still a stand for it. He has no idea whatever happened ta the actual roaster & has wanted one ever since he cleaned out his parents house. He's happy w/me now.
We also took DGD ta git her ears pierced. She made "company" at her dance school & all the dancers need ta look alike so she has ta have her ears pierced. Well she threw such a fit at the beauty shop that we went ta my DF/hairdresser's house ta do it. DD had ta hold her down for the first one & she sat very still for the second one. It wasn't near as bad as she thought it was gonna be.
DD & the kids go home tamarrow.