View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 07:11 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by SingerSewer View Post
Judy, I have the templates for the blocks along with design package. Do you think that will help on the Eiffel Tower?

I assume you went on a machine embroidery retreat. I had no idea there was such. I live a bit south of the middle of the USA. Where was the retreat?
I actually used my Brother cut n scan to cut out the fabrics for the dresses, purses, etc. The Eiffel Tower is easy, its just making sure you have the fabric laying the correct way in the hoop. All of it was easy. Some took the glasses and instead of using the black fabric like sunglasses they used like clouds as if that's what they were seeing. I always kind of do my own thing when it comes to fabric choices. I used furry fabric for the poodle for dimension. The retreat was something the store by me does every so many months. They just did a Christmas quilt for emb retreat. The retreat was for the weekend here in Suffolk Va. You can usually find thier classes on line or sign up for the newletter if you are interested. If you have any questions just pm me and it'll shoot me an email so you don't have to wait too long for an answer.