View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 04:50 PM
alikat110
Power Poster

That is a beautiful top. So! Now for my weird story for Nexus regarding her top. Yes! I mailed it some time ago, not sure of exact date...anyway, Melinda and I texted and spoke last weekend. Her mom never got it. I searched friday for the receipt, but did not find. Saturday, I went to PO seeking help. Here is where I have mixed feelings about customer service at the post office....the PO attendant knows who I am by sight, just because I am a fairly regular customer and we frequently discuss my quilting. (Good). They PO had a package that was "damaged" before it even left their building. See the first picture! Because she knew who I was, when they decided to open package to check contents, she knew it was mine. Unfortunately, she did not know my name or address, just has always been friendly chit chat. Long story short....when I went in, she immediately asked me about a "missing package". I about fainted that she knew!!!! (GREAT). Unfortunately, she did not have a clear explanation about what happened! (Relevant? Maybe not in the grand scheme, but sure am curious! ) I have not joined any other swaps, so had not been in in some time, she had been waiting for me to come in. Another good thing, she had gone in to work that morning,due to other staff member being sick ( What Luck!). So now, pic of box and contents....
Melinda, this will spoil my surprise I was sending to you and you mom, but best news is minimal damage to contents of package. I WILL remail this weekend. Please forgive me this huge delay. Due to the mostly great customer service, I will still use the PO....I have faith!
Attached Thumbnails 1406076477797.jpg   1406076540684.jpg   1406076568417.jpg   1406076591221.jpg  

Last edited by alikat110; 07-22-2014 at 04:56 PM.