View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 06:39 AM
scrapatches

Default Big Sister and Little Sister Quilts Done

I finished the second of the pink quilts I's been making for a new baby and her four year old sister ...

I made the big sister quilt in February and then learned that a baby sister was on the way so I made another quilt with the leftover squares from the first quilt and some other pink fabrics in my scrap drawer.

The smaller quilt is my own Easy Lattice Charm Baby Quilt pattern. I used up the rest of the white background fabric and some smaller pieces of pink fabrics for a pieced backing. Since the first quilt had an X and O block on it, I included an X and O on the baby quilt, too.

The larger quilt was made from a free tutorial for a Plus Quilt here ... http://www.incolororder.com/2010/09/...-tutorial.html

These little girls are my daughter's nieces by marriage. There will be a blue and white nautical themed baby boy quilt in the making very soon as my daughter's other sister-in-law is expecting, too. How nice that my new grand-daughter will have cousins her age to play with at family gatherings.

I love making baby quilts ... <3 Pat
Attached Thumbnails baby-big-sister-quilts.jpg   big-little-sister-quilst-backing-1280x960-.jpg   1-baby-sister-quilt-2-1280x1214-.jpg   1-baby-sister-quilt-backing-2-1280x1083-.jpg