View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 01:47 PM
AllyStitches

I bought an Arrow Gidget about a month ago. I had been sewing on a small round dining table, and it was really hard to manage. My machine was the wrong height, and all of my projects would fall off the sides of the table, since it is round. I really do like the Gidget table. It was priced in my budget, which was really nice. Totally worth it for me.

Some things to make note of if you are still considering making the purchase: I believe the ad states that "most" domestic machines will fit in the drop. Mine actually didn't. I have a Baby Lock Ellure, and I guess because it also does embroidery, it's not considered the same as "most" domestic machines. My husband got out his jigsaw and made a bigger cut and it works just fine.

I also discovered that when my machine is running rough, the table bounces. I didn't realize that it was because my machine was running rough until I took it apart today and cleaned everything, particularly the bobbin case. Now that it's running smoothly, I can sew at the fastest speed and the table doesn't bounce at all. So now I know, when the table bounces, I need to clean my machine! LOL.

Here's a link to the one I purchased. There are reviews listed there too. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I hope that helps!!
Ally