Old 07-24-2014, 06:23 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Tomorrow will be in the 90s here, but they will be here early in the morning digging to install the Geo-Thermal system of cooling and heating. Salesman ass't area management gentleman, Zack, will be here to help out and push it through as top priority since we have no AC. Will let you all know if it lowers our electric bill...this company has been highly successful in this area with their Water Furnaces.

Yesterday, a cool wind was out of the Northeast and keep us under 78 degrees in the house. Did not get into the sewing room, but maybe today and tomorrow I will get some time in there. The farm North and East of us mowed their hay field and that helped to get more air in from outside. I was there at the window cheering them onward. Got a short, short haircut yesterday...almost a like a GI...not quite...its longer on top side than they wear it. Cool.

No Iowa Shop is doing the Row by Row, and the Mo Shops are just too far away for me to do it. Besides, I have enough UFOs to last twenty years down the road...how many of us will still be quilting in our nineties?