View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 03:18 PM
mim

take it to your LOCAL -- not big box store -- they have drawers and drawers of screws of all sorts. The people there know what they are talking about. Not to complain about the big box stores, but the people they hire aren't very kanowledgeable and the store doesn't cater to small projects. I do shop at big box stores but I make sure that my locally owned store stays in business.

Mim

Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
Actually, I have a screw that is lost. Prior to moving in January, I took my old green Kenmore in to my OSMG to have her cleaned. I took her out of her table and put the screws that hold her in to the table in the screw holes on the machine for safe keeping. Fast forward 7 months later I am getting around to putting her back into the table. However one of the screws has become MIA. I don't know any OSMG in my area yet. Where do I get another screw like this or will any screw work? Also, because of the time lapse of when I removed her from the table and now, are these 2 screws the only thing that holds her in the table???