View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 08:23 AM
carolstickelmaier

I have a temperpedic and I love it. No more sore aching hips and shoulders when I wake up. I have severe back problems so generally have pain. The only down side I found is rolling over. Not easy. Must lift body up slightly then turn. It was hard at first but now I don't even think about it when doing it. I am now a much calmer sleeper. Before the bed looked as if a war had happened over night, now it looks like a normal person slept there. lol A plus side to it all is the store I bought the mattress from gave me 90 days to try it out and could change without problems if I did not like or adjust to it. My husband was still alive at the time and although he about had heart failure at the price said he was glad we bought it. Do go try them out before buying. Wear comfortable clothes, take you shoes off and roll around on as many as you can. Turn over, get out of bed, sit up while in bed and if you are sleeping with someone else have them there and doing the same. It may change as the weight changes of occupants. Good Luck.