View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 03:35 PM
Ronda K Beyer

Thank you all again... I think I have answered where this quilt will go 1st in my previous reply... You can view my other work at http://www.community.webshots.com/User/RondaBeyer

I have many other winning quilts recent ones being Darwin's Diamonds and Flowers, Gypsy Rosalie, Essence, It Ain't Easy Being Green to name a few. Some of my work can be viewed at www.gammill.net, www.imqa.org... I have also won BOS at the Northwest Quilting Expo the last 3 years in a row, 4 years total......

Not sure what FMQ stands for.... If I did i could answer the question.

My Mom owns a Quilt Shop in Oregon and has for 29 years on the Oregon Coast, Jane's Fabric Patch... I have been machine quilting for 5 years and did hand quilting for over 20 years before buying my Gammill.... I quilt for show for others as well as myself and also quilt simple all-overws for others.... I try to design and quilt 2 of my own show quilts a year but that does not always happen.... I will be teaching longarm quilting at MQX and MQS in 2010, I also teach at my Moms; Shop but not longarm quilting.... Again, thanks for you kind words