View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 05:48 PM
quilt938

Sorry gonna have to read up on posting pics Kept saying no file found then a bunch shwed up! Pls ignore the stripes underneath..I laid them out on my dr Seuss quilted bed yes I'm a kid at heart lol! But I'm kinfpda liking the stripe on this quilts inner border next to the blocks! The boys are only outlined and are one preprinted broadcloth thin stuff. Since I'm repeating so many I decided to turn some around and stitch on the reverse side so they'd face different directions. Think I switched 2 so dpfar..the kid with the worm(looks like snake to me but since fishing prob a worm lol) and the boy carrying the bucket.

any different. Or additional ideas after seeing the blocks? Kinda wondering about ordering more and just sashing but that would be a lot of handwork when this has already taken years though mostly because I keep putting the project aside...it seemed to be hospital activity I guess since mist were done when my dad was in the hospital various times though I did a few this year at bees when I didn't want to mess with my sewing machine