Old 07-31-2014, 07:55 AM
Honchey

Sorry it has taken me so long to take & send these photos..I have been busy with the kids & house...

The rolling tote with the extras is smaller than the one I have and will fit better in the car when traveling back & forth to NC...
the sewing notions were 70 % off with a coupon ..one day only and the fabrics were reduced 50% off AND an additional 50% off one day only..I bought the hexagon cigar box for a 1$ at the liquor store..I might go back & get the other one if it's still there...It's perfect for larger hexies..it's so cute and I love the color red.
My co-worker purchased a reduced hobby/cubby table that she was sure her daughter would want..turns out she didn't want it so she gifted it to me..I was very surprised...I guess she was very thankful that I can fill in for her when she needs me to...I'll be picking it up this Saturday in pieces..the closed box weighs 130 lbs...too big to fit in my trunk or back seat...I am sooo tickled.... now to figure out how to explain to DH that I really need it!!!!.
Attached Thumbnails img_0007.jpg   img_0018.jpg   img_0019.jpg   img_0025.jpg