Old 07-31-2014, 10:23 AM
sewsewchickie

Default My sewing room- finally!-- hopefully w pics

Howdy everyone!
Well I had to call in my related pre teen experts for help to find out that my trac phone can take pics but it will cost me. It's still cheaper than hiring a pro-and I'm pretty sure that my room and all its ideas are not magazine worthy! So now comes the next step of trying to get them to this board (again) for everybody to else to see. Hopefully, this time will work & I won't be a disappointment for all of you.
Ok. Hopefully, I'm going to show a couple of pics showing a bit of my "Dear Jane's" that I painted around the ceiling.There should also be a pic of the cabinet that I put under the entertainment center. (Yes, I did promise that I would share my room with my husband's hobby of building miniture buildings & farm equipment. So the entertainment center is his area-not the drawers underneath- those are for my material! Did I allot too much room for him? ha.) There should also be a pic showing a drawer with some of my material in it. If you look towards the back of the drawer, you should see the strips of wood my hubby glued/nailed to create dividers so that each drawer can be 1/4,1/3, or 1/2 areas. Nothing fancy, but it works for me! There should also be a pic of the cabinets we repainted and put together to make window seats, and hopefully one showing the foam cushion on top . And,yes, since I do collect chickens, there is a pic of a chicken in my dear jane's. I don't know if these will be close enough for everybody to actually see the various details that I hope show up. I still haven't had a chance to make the cushion covers because I took time out to get a quilt & some mulberry bread entered into the county fair.So here goes.........Don't hold your breath![ATTACH=CONFIG]485776[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]485777[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]485778[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]485779[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]485780[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]485781[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]485776[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]485783[/ATTACH] Well, the pictures are appearing here, so I'm further ahead this time then all of the others. If they actually show up - don't ask me how I did it and don't expect it to happen again very soon as I'm sure it will take me awhile to figure this out and just this part today has taken me all day! Oh! To be as smart as my nieces & nephews! Thank you everybody for your patience and for looking. If you do make it to my place, I will have something cold (if it's hot out) or something hot (if it's cold out) for you to enjoy while I take pointers on what I should have done different or something new I should try. Thanks again everybody! Love this place lots!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails 0727141647.jpg   0729141557.jpg   0729141541.jpg   0727141704.jpg   0727141657.jpg  

0727141650.jpg   0727141700.jpg