View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 04:39 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Sorry, farmquilter that you had a bad experience with it....I have hear of that happening. The firm we choose from Centerville, Iowa was quite good and had 'fixed' several in MO that was not put in right. They must figure the square footage of the house; decide if they use two wells or coils under ground. Those that constantly pump do run up the electrical costs...but many do not tell you that up front. Our system is one that 'shuts itself off' once the temperature is on the 'set' degree....the coils are constantly circulating the fluids through the holding tank in the furnace room. ..that heats up our two fifty gallon water tanks. And I can understand the anger at dealers who want to charge too much to fix what you had. Have my fingers crossed that we don't occur the higher electric bills...time will tell. The fam is set on a very low setting but moves all the air in the house.

Unfortunately the Trane furnace was costing us so much, and no one could get it going, but charged for their 'service' anyhow. Yep, went through phone for Iowa and Missouri trying to get it truly working again. Putting out $$$ to the 'repair' person who came and looked...charged us...and left with it not working....again.