Old 08-01-2014, 01:02 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Great haul at the shop, Honchey ... no need to justify your "gift" to your husband. After all, it was a "gift", so what could you do??

OKSGlad ... I am always amazed at how much sewing you can fit in, amidst everything else you do!!! Yes, I made an itty bitty HITBD PP pattern for those little ones! Thanks for the kinds words on the Canada Mariners Compass Star. It was a fun one to do ... next time I will get the contrasts better. Keep looking at it as a full qult possibility and floating them in a bigger block/background, and extend those corner pieces so they meet with the next block for a secondary pattern, while the stars float. OH darn ... not another idea ... I really do not need that! Yea for your re-inherited iron!! Maybe it was an old one you had, and had given to your DS?

Yes, a confirmed pre-washer, I am, I am! Along with Dr. Beckmann's tossed in to check for any bleeding. Second time round if it still bleeds, then Retayne treatment.

Long weekend here ... hope for some sewing, but also hoping to attend Draft Horse Shows for two days!