View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 04:27 PM
skothing

Default Haven't posted for a while feel my pain?

I have to stop everything and clear my studio so workman can get to the windows to replace them. I worked for
Six hours and can't believe how much I accomplished. I will take pictures and post the cleared pictures. I don't want to post the the before pictures, I am ashamed that it got so bad. The daughter I paid to help me said she will call hoarders next time. LOL I feel for people who go through life's trials and can raise above the turmoil to survive. Every time I hear about a hoarder I know the pain of life's kick in the pants events. My area is 24 by 14 feet. So clearing it was no small feat. Still not done but lots better. Debating get going down tonight to work an hour or so.Once I start something it's hard to let I t go until I finish it. I have 64 bolts of fabric in another room in the back that has to be cleared to replace the windows. Haven't started there yet. I donated a couple of bolts to church but haven't gotten to the heavy stuff yet. I don't want my children to deal with this when I die so getting a handle on it now. Anyone else in this position?