View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 08:38 AM
Judith1005

Originally Posted by nanna-up-north View Post
Oh, what cute projects you all are working on. T

Sunny, the little girl getting the butterfly quilt will be in 7th heaven. That fabric is adorable.... my ggd would love it. And the points on your pinwheels are spot on.... good job.

Judith, I love the little ghost.... or zombie, or whatever he is.... totally cute. I keep saying I want to do a halloween quilt but haven't done one yet. We never get trick-or-treaters so maybe it's just going to be for me.

Okay, I have one last border side to do on my quilt. Then, I need to go get some batting. I don't keep any up here at the cabin.... not that much room here.... I'll snap a picture of the top before I go so you all can give me suggestions on a quilting pattern for it.
It's a Mummy Nanna-Up-North. I adore Halloween. My actual birthday would have been sometime around Halloween if I hadn't been in such a hurry to get her. (10-5) My kids are grown. And my only grandson so far lives in NC. But, I'm making a Halloween quilt anyway. There's a swap going on here on the board with Halloween blocks if you want to look into it. That is what I'm making my blocks for. (here) http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...a-t248301.html