View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 03:59 PM
nanna-up-north

Oh my, I have to catch up. It took most of the day to go get batting. We are so far away from anything.... close to 1 1/2 hrs getting there.... same back. And of course, I had to shop a little. But I'm back. Hopefully I'll at least get the backing ready to sandwich it all together..... might not get to that till tomorrow. Road trips wear me out anymore.

Judith.... your post cards are super cute... and what a great idea to send those to your GS. He'll be able to treasure them as he gets older.

Sunlover, that Oh Canada project would be perfect for my 'up north' cabin. It's really, really attractive. I think the border that you're thinking of adding will really work out well.

Jeanne, your little horse applique is wonderful. I love doing applique but I do needle turn method. I don't think I'd do much of it if I didn't like it.

Thimblebug.... that's an adorable penquin..... super job.... and he has a guitar.... cute.

Sewbizgirl--- that's a really nice quilt you are putting together. Love it, love it, love it.

Okay, gotta go fix supper for the DH..... I'll probably wait to check in till morning. ... when I can muster the energy to get back at it full force....