Thread: Discouraged
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 07:40 PM
scrappy happy

Originally Posted by Mouskalollie View Post
Dorrie, thank you for posting this. I have what is known as Essential Tremors, a progressive movement disorder that causes rhythmic shaking of the hands, head and voice. I have good and bad days. Reading all of these tips will help me to cut and sew better. None of my stuff is perfect when I am done but that's ok! I'm not perfect so they are perfect for me. The people who get one of my quilts know what I have but they don't care because the quilts are made with love. I just finished a rag quilt for Hunter, one of my grandsons. His older brother has one and he has been wanting his own "Lollie" blanket. (They call me Lollie and grandpa Pop) I have just started quilting again after having to stop for 3 years because of health issues. This was the first I've completed since then. The look on his face when I brought it out was priceless and then "a Lollie blanket for ME?????" He doesn't care that some of the seams are off or that I had to change the pattern halfway through cause I messed up. He just knows that Lollie made it for him and that is all that matters.

Lollie
So well put Mouskalollie its the love in the quilt not the straight seams