View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 03:31 AM
nanna-up-north

Good morning everyone. I'm up early, couldn't sleep this morning. I guess trying to figure out how I'm going to piece a backing together with whatever I have here didn't allow my brain to relax. Or maybe it's because I didn't walk yesterday. I have to work that in today. So, I'll go make a cup of tea and get started.... What have you all done since I hung it up last night?

Thimblebug, I do hope your DD's friend is okay.... Hit and Run?.. awful. Do take a picture of your Sylvia block to show us. I'm not sure I know what that is.

JeanneS, your girl power quilt is so cute. Those little yellow square add a lot.

Irishgal, It's looking good. Did you do all of that this weekend? I like how you have some blocks blue background, and some white. That's interesting.

AngeliaNR, Getting all the binding done is a great feeling... your yellow brick road is sweet.... very random. I like it.

Krista, your tree skirt is coming along nicely. You said you have only 3 blocks to go. You'll have it ready for the holiday pretty quickly, won't you?

Ally, what a cute pink and grey quilt. The blue squares really add the 'pop'... love it. I'm not up on all the fabric lines put out by the companies, but those little mushrooms and foxes are adorable.

Tons of work done by everybody..... Big Cheer!! Okay, gotta get the tea now and then it's off and sewing again.