Thread: Got a surprise
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 07:06 AM
texasannie

Thank you so much for sharing this! I really needed to hear about some REAL, loving and Godly people in this world!

I will try to make This long story short. My daughter who has thrown her child away twice, and begged me to take her in both times, could not handle her daughter doing so well under my husbands and my care (She was making A's and B's ....could be that she was not being told daily how stupid she was and that she was from bad seed and would never amount to anything, not only by the stepfather, but by her biological mother as well), and she had made varsity cheerleader. She was NEVER cinderalla in my husband's and my home. Britani was denied contact with her half siblings, and Brad the stepfather told her she could never have a relationship with him or his family until she paid them back the $10,000 she had cost them (My husband and I were supporting Britani without once cent support from them, and we finally took them to court for custody when they claimed Britani on income tax. Britani wants her mothers love and approval so desperately she has basically sold her soul.....upon her mother's instructions she shoved me, slugged me and broke my jaw and ran off.....BUT her mother would not allow her to come back home, and did not want her in the Argyle area going to school because she was such an embarrasment to them and didn't not want her nor Brad's other children embarrased because of her.....she has not only dropped out of school her senior year, she is now pregnant and living with the babies father's mother and stepfather....and tells me that she can not have a relationship with me, because if she does her mother will not speak to her............................
Sorry this is so long, but I sit her crying because I really really did need to know that there are real, caring good people out there who not only care about people, but care about complete total strangers they have never seen, nor most likely never will.........Thank you for bringing me out of my darkness and unbelief in people. Your testimonial has been the greatest gift I have received this Christmas! Thank YOU for being such a generous loving person to those children who need the touch of kindness and love so desperately.... for being a true living example of God's love, and for all those strangers, who loved and cared enough to give wings to deliver that love and kindness, not only to those children, but to those of us who had lost faith and confidence in mankind!

May God bless you and those people and return to you the joy you have shared so freely!