View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 03:22 AM
skothing

I have read and re read all of your comments. Thank you all. It took years to get to this level and it might take years to recover. I am doing the studio first. The reason is the new windows. I have given myself a week to get it in shape the first room is almost done. It was the worst. It has all the tools and small pieces of fabric. Then the next 2 rooms will be simple. We are redoing our entire home. The outside is getting new siding going from stucco. All the outside is beautiful with the landscaping(took the entire month of June) and new siding. The tool shed is next for the work crew. But my goal is to have the areas that are out of control shape up by the end of August.

We counted 8 peoples things are stored in our home. They are being weeded out. The 4 have died and the rest are grown children, they have had long enough to get it out of here. It took 3 box trucks, 3 garage sales, 5 families grabbing and unknow number of dumpters filled to clear out my mother in laws house. We gave a year to complete decluttering her 5,000 square foot home. My home isn't that large but I don't want my children to go thru what we did.

Last edited by skothing; 08-04-2014 at 03:32 AM.